Answered By: Marg Mannseichner
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017     Views: 25

Hi Susan,

Career Cruising is ministry subscribed but log ins are school based. I recommend asking the resource teacher or guidance councilors of the school you're at.

If you're looking for a particular school, let me know and I will see if I can track it down.

Thanks for your question & take care! 


Submit a Question

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it, pinky swear!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.