Answered By: Patricia Sutherland
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2017     Views: 19

Canada uses the same electric plugs or outlets as the United States: 110 (to 120) volts with plug Type B (some homes also have plug Type A).  For a picture and more information, check out information on plugs & socket types from the World Standards Association website:

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. We will not share it, pinky swear!
Your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.